October 27, 2021 | 11:30 a.m.
MANILA, Philippines – When the pandemic struck, countless Filipinos struggled with their sources of income. And while enormous constraints and challenges have been placed on society, industries and people’s lives, it has also awakened a tremendous spirit and effort for survival, ingenuity and creativity.
Many have turned their passions into lucrative businesses. Plantitas Where plantitos started selling houseplants, while a new generation of cooks and bakers started selling some of the most sought-after items online.
This trend gave birth to online selling and companies like Lazada now make it easy, safe and fast for anyone to start their own online business.
Here are the top reasons why it’s high time to consider selling online and on Lazada:
- A convenient, safe and secure online experience. Sellers can trust Lazada to provide them with a secure platform, to ensure a safe and convenient online shopping experience for consumers. Features like easy returns, LazMall warranty, product ratings and reviews, seller chat, secure payment options and 24/7 customer support enable an online shopping experience safe and secure for sellers, partners and consumers.
- A suite of tools designed to help sellers better reach, target and convert even more customers. Sellers on Lazada have access to the benefits of a 90-day fully guided incubation during which the Lazada team helps them with the ins and outs of the platform and introduces them to running their online stores. This also includes access to all the back-end sales tools they can use, such as Shoppertainment features like the LazLive in-app livestream, as well as education modules through the learning portal, Lazada University.
- Access to initiatives that help sellers drive traffic and sales to their stores. Lazada helps increase awareness and sales during its mega buying campaigns and provides access to tools to deliver better value to customers, such as flash sales, free delivery slips, Lazada bonus and 10% Cashback, among others.
With zero commission and no registration fees, there’s no better time to set up your online store with Lazada and here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Lazada seller page via lzd.co/SellNowOnLazada register.
- Enter your details on the registration form.
- Download your products.
- Join campaigns and flash sales for free.
- Make your first sale!
Lazada’s pickup and drop-off points for vendors across the country make it even more convenient for vendors and customers.
You can be a part of this community today because at Lazada selling is just made easy, for everyone.
READ MORE: ICYMI: 3 types of interesting products that you can actually find on Lazada!